The Best of Weight Watchers Magazine
Over 145 Tasty Favorites-- All 9 Points or LessBook - 2003
A selection of the best meal ideas from Weight Watchers Magazine features a host of great recipes for appetizers, one-dish meals, main courses, holiday menus and party suggestions, pasta, baked goods and desserts, and snacks. Original.
Simon and Schuster
FROM GET-UP-AND-GO BREAKFASTS AND DELICIOUSLY SPEEDY ENTREES TO PASTA- AND CHOCOLATE-LOVERS' FAVORITES, NOW YOU CAN HAVE THE BEST OF THE BEST MEAL IDEAS FROM THE POPULAR WEIGHT WATCHERS MAGAZINE, RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.
For years, Weight Watchers has helped millions of people lose weight and have healthier lifestyles with their Winning Points® program. Now, here are 145 of the tastiest, healthiest, and most user-friendly recipes from Weight Watchers Magazine, all in one book!
This useful and fun collection of Weight Watchers Magazine favorites, all 9 POINTS or less, includes:
- STARTERS like Maple-Pear Oatmeal Muffins and Zucchini Omelet with Croutons
- SUPER BOWLS like Boeuf Bourguignon and Cilantro-Spiked Coleslaw
- 5-POINT WONDERS like Turkey Burgers and Stir-Fried Beef with Vegetables
- LIGHTENING QUICK like Beef Marsala and Pad Thai
- GREAT GRILLING entrees like Lime-Glazed Grilled Chicken with Tomato-Avocado Salad and Corn on the Cob with Orange-Basil Butter
- THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT with menus for holidays and regular parties
- SPICE IT UP! with Cumin-Scented Oven Fries and Portobello-and-Onion Pita Sandwiches
- PASTA PLUS featuring Gnocchi with Pumpkin Sauce and Classic Macaroni Salad
- SWEETS & BAKED GOODS like Mosaic Fruit Sorbet and Pumpkin Custard with Caramelized Pecans
- THE YEAR IN CHOCOLATE with delights like Cocoa Roll with Creamy Mint Filling and Fudgy-Frosted Brownies