Web Marketing for DummieseBook - 2007
Just because you’re launching a Web site for your product or service doesn’t automatically mean you’ll rake in big money. Billions of Web sites are competing for consumers’ attention, and if you’re new to online sales, it may be a little daunting.
Web Marketing for Dummies provides the know-how for creating a solid Web marketing plan, from building a user-friendly site that draws attention to closing a sale on your site. This easily accessible guide leverages your offline knowledge of marketing into mastery of the Web. It shows you a number of strategies that you can apply to your business and how to put your site to work for you. The items you’ll draw from this book will enable you to:
- Understand online marketing essentials
- Prepare an online business plan
- Design the look and feel of your site
- Create a concept, develop content, and make it accessible
- Know the key components of an online store
- Use buzzing, e-mailing, and other advertising tactics
- Make your site search engine friendly
- Handle Web transactions with ease
- Stay out of legal trouble
- Wow customers with new technology
This guide also features free ways to market your site, as well as ways to revamp tired sites. In addition, there is also a list of common mistakes that are easy to make, but also easy to avoid. With Web Marketing for Dummies, you’ll be claiming your space in the online marketplace and maximizing your marketing dollars in no time!
Baker & Taylor
Demonstrates tools and techniques for developing an effective Web marketing plan and increasing Web site traffic, including tips on how to take advantage of guerilla marketing and maximize marketing dollars.