Is It A Choice?
Answers to 300 of the Most Frequently Asked Questions About Gay and Lesbian PeopleBook - 1999
A revised edition of a resource on all facets of homosexuality contains answers to three hundred questions about the gay lifestyle and its historical and societal ramifications, offering an honest and down-to-earth perspective on a variety of topics. Reprint.
There Is No Such Thing As a Stupid Question
In this newly revised edition, Eric Marcus provides insightful, no-nonsense answers to hundreds of the most commonly asked questions about homosexuality. Offering frank insight on everything you've always wanted-and needed-to know about same-gender relationships, coming out, family roles, politics, and much more, including:
- How do you know if you're gay or lesbian?
- What should you do if your child is gay or lesbian?
- Do gay parents raise gay children?
- If you think a friend is gay or lesbian, what should you say?
- Why do gay men and women want to get married?
- What does the Bible say about homosexuality?
Covers a variety of topics dealing with homosexuality and its historical and societal ramifications